Give your crop the X factor
Merivon® provides robust protection against blossom blight and lifts the previous industry standard for protection against husk spot to a new level with the addition of new chemistry. Merivon combines an innovative Group 7 fungicide with the proven stobilurin chemistry of Cabrio® to improve and extend disease control. Adding Merivon to the orchard’s spray program can both provide a better result each season and help manage resistance to give the older products in the rotation a longer future.
- A combination of powerful innovation and proven efficacy.
- A new active ingredient in macadamias.
- Substantially reduced nut drop, resulting in higher marketable yields.
- New active ingredients in cherries.
- A low residue profile and short withholding period.
- Rapid uptake and excellent rainfastness.
- Enhanced application timing and resistance management flexibility.
- Superior blossom blight control with the potential for extended shelf-life.
- A powerful combination of two modes of action.
- An ‘X factor’ that maximises crop quality and appeal.
Merivon contains two active ingredients and belongs to two mode-of-action groups: Group 7, the SDHIs (Succinate Dehydrogenase inhibitors), and Group 11, the QoIs (Quinone outside Inhibitors). When incorporated into the spray programs of almonds, macadamias or cherries Merivon provides robust protection from key diseases and plant health benefits that exceed the performance of competitor products.
- Disruption of the energy supply stops fungal cell growth immediately
- Excellent mobility distributes both actives throughout the leaf
- Exceptional preventative activity, rapid impact and long-lasting control