Give your crop the X factor
Merivon® provides robust protection against blossom blight and lifts the previous industry standard for protection against husk spot to a new level with the addition of new chemistry. Merivon combines an innovative Group 7 fungicide with the proven stobilurin chemistry of Cabrio® to improve and extend disease control. Adding Merivon to the orchard’s spray program can both provide a better result each season and help manage resistance to give the older products in the rotation a longer future.
- A combination of powerful innovation and proven efficacy.
- A new active ingredient in macadamias.
- Substantially reduced nut drop, resulting in higher marketable yields.
- New active ingredients in cherries.
- A low residue profile and short withholding period.
- Rapid uptake and excellent rainfastness.
- Enhanced application timing and resistance management flexibility.
- Superior blossom blight control with the potential for extended shelf-life.
- A powerful combination of two modes of action.
- An ‘X factor’ that maximises crop quality and appeal.
- Disruption of the energy supply stops fungal cell growth immediately
- Excellent mobility distributes both actives throughout the leaf
- Exceptional preventative activity, rapid impact and long-lasting control