Sharpen up your wardrobe - Win a pair of RM Williams boots in April and May
BASF will be giving two lucky winners the chance to win a pair of R.M Williams craftman boots - one in April and one in May. These boots are uniquely handcrafted and can handle any condition.
Stand out from the crowd today and #SharpenUp.
How to enter?
1. Post a photo of your boots out in the paddock, in the yards, on the tractor or where ever it may be, on Twitter
2. Ensure you use #SharpenUp in the post along with @BASF_Agro_AU
3. You are in the draw!
Winners will be announced on the 1st of May and 1st of June via BASF on Twitter @BASF_Agro_AU.
Make sure you're in it to win it.
To view the Terms and Conditions please see below:
#SharpenUp - Terms and Conditions
01. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to qualified agronomists, store resellars, growers and anyone in the agricultural industry within Australia. Submissions received by ineligible entrants will be deemed void and disqualified from participation. You may enter only once per month. Additional entries will not be counted into the random drawings.
02. Campaign Period: Customers may submit their details online or via email from Monday 1 March, 2019 8:00:00am EST. All online entries must be received by Tuesday, 31 May, 2019 at 11:59pm EST. RM Williams boots will be sent post entry submission. Photo entries will be accepted online starting on Friday, 1 March, 2019 at 12:00am EST and ending Monday, 31 May, 2019 at 11:59pm EST.
03. How to Enter:
Share a picture featuring your work boots on your Twitter account.
The photo must be tagged using #SharpenUp then, you will automatically be in the draw.
Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of BASF.
04. Prizes: At the end of each month, all valid entries from the beginning of the promotion will be put into a random drawing. Drawing dates will be 1 March, 2019, 1 April, 2019, 1 May, 1 June 2019. During each of the drawing periods, 1 prizes will be offered: The first valid entry drawn will receive a pair of R.M Williams Craftman boots valued at $560.
05. Selection and Notification: BASF will randomly draw one (1) winner to win each month. Winners will be announced via the BASF AU Twitter account. BASF will contact all winners via the social media account (or via information posted on that social media account) where the photo is posted. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three (3) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to return a completed and executed declaration and release in the time frame required, the prize may be forfeited.
06. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest you understand and consent to BASF and its assigns having the worldwide, royalty-free right to re-publish your photo entry, name, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
07. Data Protection: To read the BASF Online Data Protection Rules, click here.
08. Rights of BASF: BASF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign. BASF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Any content, photo or comment that is offensive, vulgar, obscene, or deemed by BASF as unprofessional or inciting hate or ridicule will be ineligible to participate and taken off from public view by BASF. BASF shall have no liability for participant’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
09. Twitter: This Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter.
10. Acceptance: By submitting your photo, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the terms of this promotion.