Sharpen Competition Elders
Sharpen Herbicide Competition with Elders Stores
Terms and conditions
- Participants must be Elders stores that are approved BASF retailers selling Sharpen herbicide.
- Participants must have a % increase in Sharpen sales during the promotion period, compared to that of 2018 to be considered for minor prizes.
- Participants must sell a minimum of 20 kg of Sharpen during the promotion period to be considered for the major prize.
- Submissions received by ineligible entrants will be deemed void and disqualified from participation.
Starts 15 September 2019
Ends 30 November 2019
Sharpen sales will be recorded for each store during the promotion period. At the close of the promotion period the top 20 participating Elders stores that have the highest % increase in Sharpen over corresponding 2018 sales will be eligible to win.
The top 20 participating Elders stores that have the highest % increase in Sharpen over corresponding 2018 sales during the promotion period will receive:
1 kg of Sharpen – valued at $420 – that they can award to a grower of their choice.
Delivery of prizes:
The prizes will be delivered to the winning stores by a BASF representative sometime in January 2020
The top 20 winning stores will be notified via a phone call and email. Details will also be published on BASF social media pages
Rights Granted by You:
By entering this contest, you understand and consent to BASF and its assigns having the worldwide, royalty-free right to re-publish your photo entry, name, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
Rights of BASF:
BASF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. BASF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or violates these Terms & Conditions. Any content, photo or comment that is offensive, vulgar, obscene, or deemed by BASF as unprofessional or inciting hate or ridicule will be ineligible to participate and taken off from public view by BASF. BASF shall have no liability for participant’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
• Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 21 years and above
• Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
• Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
• The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
• Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter are ineligible to participate.
By participating in this promotion, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the terms of this promotion.