Nodulaid® Golden Ticket Competition
SIX INOCULANT APPLICATORS TO WIN
If you’re growing pulse crops or pasture this year, treat your seed with the gold standard in peat inoculants and give yourself a chance to win a branded inoculant applicator valued at $2400.
AUTOMATIC ENTRY ON PURCHASE
All you have to do is buy Nodulaid® or Nodulaid NT between February 15th and midnight on April 30th, 2019.
Then unpack your order when it arrives and see if there’s a golden ticket in amongst the bags of peat.
As long as you’re a pulse or pasture grower aged over 18, finding a ticket means winning an applicator.
HOW TO CLAIM
If you find a golden ticket, you’ll just need to take a photo of it, check the batch number of the Nodulaid and call your local BASF representative or email email@example.com by July 1st 2019 to let us know.
And, of course, even if you don’t find a golden ticket, you’ll still enjoy the yield benefits of applying Nodulaid or Nodulaid NT with the bonus of residual N to feed following crops.
Have a great season and good luck with your unpacking!
READ THE FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
BASF NODULAID GOLDEN TICKET COMPETITION 2019
Terms and conditions
• Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
• The promoter is BASF Australia Limited (ABN 62008437867) of Level 12, 28 Freshwater Place, Southbank VIC 3006 (Promoter).
• The promotion commences at 00:01 on 15 February 2019 and closes at 11:59 on 30 April 2019 (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
• Entry is open only to Australian residents 18 years or older (Eligible Entrants), excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate.
• Each entrant must be a pulse or pasture grower in Australia.
• The Promoter may, at its discretion, require a valid photo identification of each entrant.
Entry into the promotion
• Entry into the promotion is by purchasing any BASF Nodulaid and/or Nodulaid NT during the Promotion Period.
• The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incorrect, tampered or misdirected entries.
• The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
• Applicants may enter the competition multiple times by buying any Nodulaid or Nodulaid NT on more than one occasion.
• Purchase of any Nodulaid or Nodulaid NT packets is a prequalification of entry into the Golden Ticket Competition. A golden ticket will be allocated to the product and winner will receive a winning ticket when the product is delivered.
• There are six (6) prizes.
• Each prize consists of one (1) inoculant applicator (retail price $2,400)
• The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
• The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues associated with winning prizes.
Notification of the winner
• It is the winners’ responsibility to notify BASF that they have received the golden ticket eligible to win the prize.
• Winners must notify their BASF representative or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1st 2019 if they have received the golden ticket.
• Details supplied must include: contact name, address, telephone number, product batch number and a photo of the golden ticket
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
• If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
• The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any third party losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the use of any prize, any breach of these terms and conditions, in contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy.
• BASF may require the winning person to provide proof of eligibility. Proof considered suitable for verification is at BASF’s discretion. Failure to supply such proof shall disqualify an entrant from participating and any successful entrants shall forfeit the prize.
Entry details and privacy
• All personal details of the winners will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.